*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am super excited about this new launch. Here’s a look at the Tom Ford Traceless Soft Matte Concealer.
What is Tom Ford Traceless Soft Matte Concealer?
- Hydrating, skincare infused formula
- Uses imperfection blurring technology
- Includes Hyaluronic Acid for instant and 12-hour hydration
- Vitamin E provides anti-oxidant protection
- Features spherical powders for smooth and seamless application
- Promises comfortable, non-drying wear
- Medium to full coverage formula
- Give the skin a soft matte finish
- Transfer-, sweat, and humidity-resistant and waterproof
- Resists creasing
- Non-caking and non poring
- Comes in a stick format that easy to use on-the-go
- Available in 20 shades
Tom Ford Traceless Soft Matte Concealer Shades and Swatches
There are 20 shades in this new concealer collection, designed to compliment the Traceless Soft Matte Foundation. If you want to check that out, I have a full blog post with all the swatches – Tom Ford Traceless Soft Matte Foundation UK Review & Swatches ALL Shades.
The concealer shades are:
- 0N0 Blanc
- 0C0 Bare
- 0W0 Shell
- 1C0 Silk
- 1W0 Ecru
- 2N0 Creme
- 2W0 Beige
- 2W1 Taupe
- 3C0 Tulle
- 3W0 Latte
- 3W1 Golden
- 4W0 Hazel
- 4W1 Sand
- 5W0 Tan
- 5C0 Caramel
- 6W0 Terra
- 6W1 Spice
- 7N0 Almond
- 7W0 Cocoa
- 8C0 Rich Mocha
I am currently waiting for my samples so will update this section as soon as I can. Stay tuned!!
I am extremely excited to review this new concealer and will give you a full review as soon as I have received samples and managed to test the formula.
Please let me know what questions you have?
Where to buy it
The Tom Ford Traceless Soft Matte Concealer is £46 and available now via the following links.